When you visit the Site or contact customer support, we automatically collect information about your device, including data about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device to enable proper purchasing and to conduct analytics to optimize your experience.
- Device Information: information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site
- Order Information: information collected when a purchase is completed including name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, debit card numbers, apple pay details, amazon pay details), email address, and phone number
Personal Information is collected using the following technologies:
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Personal Information is used to:
- Fulfill orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and / or order confirmations),
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud (in particular, your iP address)
- Communicate information to you and address any customer service issues,
- Optimize and improve the Site,
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising related to our products,
Personal Information is shared with third parties, [Shopify and EasyShip], to help optimize the performance of the Site and your experience.
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We use EasyShip as part of our shipping fulfillment. You can read more about how EasyShip uses your Personal Information here: https://www.easyship.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), and pursuant to the Right to Know law, if you are a resident of California, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us at email@example.com.
Additionally, we note that we are processing your information in order to enable proper purchasing and fulfillment of orders we may have with you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
Our processor Shopify & shipping software vendor EasyShip uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylisted IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
For more information on how collected data complies with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to raise an issue, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Akram | 35 West 31st Street Frnt 1, New York NY 10016, United States
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory authority here: https://edps.europa.eu/ or https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/